Double Shaft Dispersion Mixer with Scraper Blade
KFS-D Dual-shaft high-speed disperser contains two mixing shafts.
Compared to the general type dispersing machine, this model has higher efficiency and performance, with more material movement direction to increase the number of shearing, crashing and friction.
It mainly applied for dispersing and mixing materials with medium viscosity.
1. High-speed Disperser is to dissolve, disperse and mix materials with different viscosity.
2. Through the very high peripheral tip blade, the strong shearing and friction forces is generated.
3. The large stress forces break down the agglomerates into the liquid or small particle suspension.
4. This model has double mixing shafts, so it can do high viscous products.
5. There are different working capacity for optional.